Skip to content
- BERRY, R A, M Oikawa, Janaka Prasad Wisejena, J Unterberg, W Liu, A D Cheok and H Kato, “Augmented Reality Authoring for Artists and Designers”. Emerging Technologies Demonstration ACM SIGGRAPH Asia , Singapore Suntec Convention Centre 2008.
- BERRY, R A, J P W I, J Unterberg, A Palin Sainte Agathe, W LIU and A D CHEOK, “Augmented Reality for Non-Programmers”. ACM SIGGRAPH 2008 (2008). Informal Forum Talks Los Angeles: ACM SIGGRAPH. (ACM SIGGRAPH 2008, 11 – 15 Aug 2008, Los Angeles Convention Center, Los Angeles, United States)
- BERRY, R A, “Can I have my cake and eat it too? – problems of physical representations in tangible interfaces”. Fourth International Conference on Multimodality (4-ICOM) (2008). Singapore: Multimodal Analysis Lab, Interactive Digital Media Institute (IDMI) and the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASS), National U. (Fourth International Conference on Multimodality (4-ICOM), 30 Jul – 1 Aug 2008, singapore Management University, Singapore) (submitted and published in astract only). Re-submitted as book chapter
- BERRY, R A, “Hyper-Augmented Reality: Looking at AR through some old postmodern goggles”. ISEA 2008: International Symposium on Electronic Art 2008 (2008): 1-3. Singapore: Inter-Society of the Electronic Arts. (International Symposium on Electronic Art 2008, 25 Jul – 3 Aug 2008, Singapore Management University, Singapore)
- BERRY, R A, “Using a 3d Modelling Program as a Musical Controller”. International Computer Music Conference, ed. Suvisoft Oy Ltd., comp. Stefania Serafin (2007): 308-311. San Francisco: The International Computer Music Association i. (International Computer Music Conference, 24 – 29 Aug 2007, Architecture School, Holmen Island, Copenhagen, Denmark)
- BERRY, R A and L.P. Demers, “The Earth from Space as a Musical Score”. Asian Space Conference 2007, ed. Dr. Timo Rolf Bretschneider, comp. Dr. Timo Rolf Bretschneider (2007). Singapore: Asian Space Conference. (Asian Space Conference (ASC 2007), 21 – 23Mar 2007, NTU Alumni Club, Singapore)