- Chamari Edirisinghe, Kening Zhu, Nimesha Ranasinghe, Eng Tat Khoo, Janaka Prasad Wijesena, Owen Noel Newton Fernando, Adrian David Cheok, “Modeling literary culture through interactive digital media”, Virtual Reality, Springer London, ISSN 1359-4338 (Print) 1434-9957 (Online), 2009, DOI 10.1007/s10055-009-0147-9.
- Adrian David Cheok, Michael Haller, Owen Noel Newton Fernando, and Janaka Prasad Wijesena, “Mixed Reality Entertainment and Art”, The International Journal of Virtual Reality (Special Issue on Mixed Reality Entertainment and Art), 2009, Vol. 8, No.2 pages 83-90, ISSN 1081-1451.
- Adrian David Cheok, Owen Noel Newton Fernando, Janaka Prasad Wijesena, Abd-ur-Rehman Mustafa, Anne-Katrin Barthoff, and Naoko Tosa, “BlogWall: Social and Cultural Interaction for Children,” Advances in Human-Computer Interaction, vol. 2008, Article ID 341615, 8 pages, 2008. doi:10.1155/2008/341615.
ACCEPTED FOR PUBLICATION
- Adrian David Cheok, Roshan Lalintha Peiris, Charith Lasantha Fernando, Owen Noel Newton Fernando, Roger Thomas Tan, Janaka Prasad Wijesena, Hooman Samani, “Metazoa Ludens” , Art and Technology, Springer (Accepted for publication).
- Berry, R., J. Prasad, et al. (2008). Augmented Reality for Non-Programmers. ACM SIGGRAPH. Los Angeles, ACM SIGGRAPH.
- Khoo, E., Merritt, T., Fei, L.F., Liu, W., Rahaman, H., Prasad, J., Marsh, T. 2008. Body Music: Physical Exploration of Music Theory. In Proceedings of the 2008 ACM SIGGRAPH Symposium on Videogames (Los Angeles, California, August 10, 2008). Sandbox ’08. ACM, New York, NY, 35-42.
- Adrian David Cheok, Owen Noel Newton Fernando, Janaka Prasad Wijesena and R. Shankar, “Poetry Mix-up: Preserving Culture with Poetic SMS,” Collabtech’08: Proc. of the Fourth Annual Conference on Collaboration Technologies, Wakayama, Japan, August 30-31, 2008.
- Wei Liu, Owen Noel Newton Fernando, Adrian David Cheok, Janaka Prasad Wijesena, and Roger Thomas Tan, “Science Museum Mixed Reality Digital Media Exhibitions for Children,” DMAMH 2007: Proc. of the 2nd International Conference on Digital Media and its Application in Museum & Heritage, Chongqing Institute of Technology, Chongqing, P.R.China, pages 389-394, December 2007.
- Owen Noel Newton Fernando, Imiyage Janaka Prasad Wijesena, Adrian David Cheok, Ajith P. Madurapperuma, Lochandaka Ranathunga, Mei Gangwen, Miyuru Dayarathna, Srinivasan Mariappan, Lee Rui Jie Jerome: Media Me: Body and Personal Media Interaction. ICEC 2007: 407-410
- Fernando, O. N., Wijesena, J. P., Cheok, A. D., Liu, W., and Tosa, N. 2007. BlogWall: personal and poetic expressions. In Proceedings of the 2nd international Conference on Digital interactive Media in Entertainment and Arts (Perth, Australia, September 19 – 21, 2007). DIMEA ’07, vol. 274. ACM, New York, NY, 186-186.
- Adrian David Cheok, Owen Noel Newton Fernando, Janaka Prasad Wijesena, Abd-ur-Rehman Mustafa, Mayank Agarwal, and Anne-Katrin Barthoff, “BlogWall: A new paradigm of mobile communication,” MobileHCI ’07: Proc. of the 9th Conf. on Human-Computer Interaction with Mobile Devices and Services, Singapore, pages 247-248, September 2007.
- Adrian David Cheok, Owen Noel Newton Fernando, Janaka Prasad Wijesena, Abd-ur-Rehman Mustafa, Anne-Katrin Barthoff and Naoko Tosa,”BlogWall: Displaying Artistic and Poetic Messages on Public Displays via SMS,” MobileHCI ’07: Proc. of the 8th Conf. on Human-Computer Interaction with Mobile Devices and Services , Singapore, September 2007, 238-241.
- Roger Thomas Kok Chuen Tan, Adrian David Cheok, Roshan Lalintha Peiris, I. J. P. Wijesena, Derek Bing Siang Tan, Karthik Raveendran, Khanh Dung Thi Nguyen, Yin Ping Sen, Elvin Zhiwen Yio: Computer Game for Small Pets and Humans. ICEC 2007: 28-38
- Janaka Prasad Wijesena, C. R. De Silva, “Visual Human Computer Interaction for Smart Games”, Proceedings of the 24th National Information Technology Conference, 16th August, 2005 (Page Number Not Presently Available)
- I. J. P. Wijesena and C. R. De Silva, “Vision based Object Tracking for Virtual Reality Games”, Proceedings of the 10th Annual ERU Symposium on, Research for Industry, 17th August, 2004 (Page Number Not Presently Available)
- Adrian David Cheok, Roger Thomas Tan, Owen Noel Newton Fernando, Roshan Peiris, Janaka Prasad, and Janyn Sen Yan Ping, “Metazoa Ludens,” AXIS: Tokyo’s AXIS Center for Design, Vol 130,pp 36, December 2007.
DEMOS AND EXHIBITIONS
- “Metazoa Ludens” selected and demonstrated as one of the top 100 inventions of the year at the Wired NextFext in Los Angeles, USA in September 2007
- “Metazoa Ludens” displayed for the IDM Steering Committee including distinguished guests Dr. Tony Tan Keng Yam, former Deputy Prime Minister and Co-ordinating Minister for Security and Defence of Singapore, Dr Vivian Balakrishnan Minister for Community Development, Youth and Sports, and Second Minister for Information, Communications at Temasek Polytechnic, Singapore in January 2008