by Adrian Peter Tse on 2 Dec 2015
From a multi-sensory internet to smell coding and smart fabrics, through to applying theatrical principles to branding, the realm of the senses represents a brave new world for experiential marketers.
Last week at AdAsia in Taipei, Adrian Tse caught up with five individuals featured by TEDx Taipei, to explore the future of the five senses in experiential marketing—and beyond.
In this video you will meet:
- Adrian David Cheok, professor of pervasive computing at City University of London and director of Imagineering Institute (be sure to watch until the end of the video)
- Stefen Chow, photographer, mountaineer and creator of the Poverty Line
- Sissel Tolaas, chemist, researcher and artist
- Jesko Von Den Steinen, principal artist and actor at The House of Dancing Water and ex-creative strategist at Sid Lee; and
- Elaine Yan Ling Ng, founder and designer director at The Fabrick Lab.