This half day workshop focuses on our living environment and daily life as fields of entertainment computing. Conventional entertainments come with specific media. Along with maturing of ubiquitous and wearable computing and communication technologies, our daily life comes to kinds of media, which can be enhanced by computing. So, it is time to enrich daily lives with mindful experiences. This workshop calls short oral presentations introduce researches and technologies toward mindful experience design in daily life, besides organizers also brings some materials for discussion. The style of workshop will be a symposium including a panel discussion.
- Shoichi Hasegawa, Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Itiro Siio, Ochanomizu University
- Jun Rekimoto, Jun Rekimoto
- Hideki Koike, Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Takeshi Nishida, Kobe University
- Kazutaka Kurihara, Tsuda College