Map around ACE 2016 Venues
Access from Kansai International Airport (KIX)
From Kansai International Airport (KIX) to Chuo Denki Club, you can take different transport services:
- Shuttle Buses to Osaka Station, and walk to Chuo Denki Club (1hour and 30min, 1,550JPY)
- JR-WEST railways "Haruka" limited express to Shin-Osaka Station, local train to Osaka, and walk to Chuo Denki Club (1hour and 10min, 2,490JPY)
- JR-WEST railways Airport rapid service to Osaka Station, and walk to Chuo Denki Club (1hour and 20min, 1,190JPY, rather crowded)
- Nankai railways "Rapi:t alpha" express to Namba Station, subway Midosuji Line to Umeda Station (the same station as Osaka ), and walk to Chuo Denki Club (1hour and 15min, 1,670JPY, difficult to transit)
- Taxi direct to Chuo Denki Club (1hour, about 15,000JPY, easy)
Access from Osaka Internatonal Airport (ITM)
From Osaka International Airport (ITM), you can select some transportation services:
- Shuttle bus services to Osaka station, and walk to Chuo Denki Club (40min, 640JPY)
- Osaka monorail to Hotarugaike Station, Hankyu Railways to Umeda Station (the same station as Osaka), and walk to Chuo Denki Club (35min, 420JPY, rather crowded)
- Taxi direct to Chuo Denki Club (30min, Approx. 5,000JPY)
More information: Osaka International Airport.
Access from Tokyo or Nagoya
From Tokyo (i.e. Tokyo Haneda Intl Airport(HND), New Tokyo Narita Intl Airport(NRT)) or Nagoya (Chubu Centrair Intl Airport(NGO)), you should use JR Shinkansen superexpress from Tokyo/Nagoya station to Shin-osaka station, take a JR-WEST local train to Osaka station, and walk to Chuo Denki Club.
How to get to Chuo Denki Club from Osaka station
The nearest exit to Chuo Denki Club is called "C-93 exit", the southmost exit of the Osaka area underpath:
- At first, you go in direction "Nishi-umeda station".
- DO NOT ENTER Nishi-umeda station, and go in direction "JR Tozai Line (Kita-shinchi station)".
- DO NOT ENTER Kita-shinchi station, and go in direction exit No.8 indicating a yellow circle sign.
- Go straight along the underpath (Dojima Chika Center underpath), and you can see C-93 on your right side near the end of the underpath. Exit is indicated by a green square sign.
- Go up C-93 stairs to go outside, and turn right at the nearest crossroad.
- Go straight along the road, and you can see Chuo Denki Club on your left side!
It takes about 15 minutes from Osaka Station to Chuo Denki Club.
How to get to GrandFront Osaka Event Lab. from Osaka Station
GrandFront Osaka is directly connected to Osaka station north entrance on 2nd floor. Event Lab is placed at the North Building of GrandFront Osaka, so you can go through South Building to get to Event Lab. The Event Lab is on the underground level of the North Building.