Posters provide a venue for authors to present work in progress reports on original yet incomplete work that seeks to advance our current knowledge in any of the topics listed above. Posters are evaluated on the basis of originality, promise, quality of writing, and contribution to conference program diversity with an eye to the fact that the work is in its preliminary stages and thus reflect incomplete data and may have inconclusive results.
Submission and Presentation
Posters may range from 2 to 4 pages long in the two-column format.
Posters will be showcased during a special poster session.
Authors of accepted posters may also be invited to showcase their work in the creative showcase session.
Submission Requirements :
- Paper in two-column format via EasyChair.
- Poster design in A0 size poster orientation
- [Optional] Video describing the work (5 minutes maximum). A video is only required if you wish your work to also be considered for presentation in the creative showcase. If submitting a video please compress the poster and video into 1 zip file and upload the zip file with your paper submission.
- Maximum size of submission should not exceed 50MB (paper + poster + video)
Posters will be subjected to a double blind peer review by a panel of domain experts. Authors are expected to anonymise their papers by removing all author and institutional identity from the title and header of the paper as well as any information embedded within the submission file. However all references must remain intact, i.e. submitted papers should not have blank references (e.g., "8. REMOVED FOR REVIEWING"). In cases where you build on (and cite) your own work we suggest you refer to yourself in the third person, for example “This study builds on prior work by <author names> .” Submissions will be included in the ACM digital library.
Download SIGCHI Paper Format
- Submission deadline : July 24, 2015
- Notification : September 10, 2015
- Camera ready deadline : September 28, 2015
( 23:59:59 Samoa Standard Time (Time zone UTC -11) . To calculate the exact time in your time zone you can use: http://www.timeanddate.com/
Feel free to contact us by pressing the button below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries about poster submission.